Rani Fennel Seeds (Saunf Sabut) Whole Spice 2.75oz (78g) All Natural ~ Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Vegan | Indian Origin
Fennel is native to the Mediterranean region. The greenish yellow seeds have an intense sweet, licorice like flavor. Fennel goes well with both meat and fish dishes. Sweet dishes and pastries also utilize the flavor of fennel in both seed and powder from. Fennel is one of the essential spices in the Bengali five spice mix panch puran.
Product Type: Seeds Whole
Packaging: Plastic Bottle
Net Wt. Net Wt. 2.75oz (78gms)
Product of India
Alternative Name (Indian) Saunf Sabut
- You'll LOVE our Whole Fennel Seeds by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Net Wt. 2.75oz (78gms), Authentic Indian Product, Product of India Alternative Name (Indian) Saunf Sabut
You'll LOVE our Fennel Seeds by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Raw and Fresh Premium Seeds
Fennel is native to the Mediterranean region. The greenish yellow seeds have an intense, sweet, licorice like flavor. The seeds lend their flavor to meat and fish curries, as well as a deep richness to pastries. In India, fennel seeds are coated with multi colored sugar to make a popular confection that is both used as a mouth freshener and digestive stimulant.
- 100% Natural (No Preservatives)
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (not irradiated)
- 100% Vegan
- Fennel seeds pack a lot of fiber in their tiny forms