Rani Dried Curry Whole Leaves (Kari Neem Patha) 0.5oz (14g) All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO
Rani Curry Leaves
Curry leaves are native to India and Sri Lanka. Highly aromatic, curry leaves have a unique aroma, with a slightly hot, bitter taste. In south India the leaves are used liberally in soup dishes like Sambar, curries, vegetables, and fish dishes. In Gujurat, they are used to top off snack foods like Dhokla and are a main ingredient in green curry paste.Dried Curry Leaves
Product Type: Dried Leaves
- You'll LOVE our Curry Leaves Dried by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, Vegan, No preservatives or "fillers", curry leaves are a Indian Food essential!
- Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using Indian Spices!
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Nim, Neem Patha