Rani Cumin Powder Spice (Jeera), 80oz (5lbs) 2.27kg, Bulk ~ All Natural | Salt-Free | Vegan | No Colors | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Net Wt. 80oz (5lbs) 2.27kg
Product of India
PRODUCT INFORMATION Cumin is native to Upper Egypt, now cultivated throughout India. This spice is used in numerous kitchens around the world. Cumin is a main ingredient in Indian cooking, blends with various spices to make curry powder, garam masalas and other blends. Tasting slightly bitter, sharp and warm, cumin has a very heavy, strong aroma.
- You'll LOVE our Cumin Powder (Jeera) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️Packed in a no barrier Plastic Bag, let us tell you how important that is when using Indian Spices!
- ❤️Comes from Indian Origin, known for its bitter-sweet cumin properties.
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence! Net Wt. 80oz (5lbs) 2.27kg, Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Jeera (Hindi)
The oblong, brown-coloured cumin seed is one of the most popular spices in the world, thanks to its distinctive aroma, and warmly bitter flavour. It can be used raw, but is generally roasted to enhance the flavour and aroma, and sometimes also powdered before use.
- 100% Natural, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, Non-GMO and No Preservatives.
- Pure! NO Salt, NO MSG, NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product.
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years.
- Authentic Indian Product
You'll LOVE our Cumin (Jeera) Powder by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Alternate Names: Jeera (Hindi)
Cumin seeds are native to Upper Egypt, now cultivated throughout India. This spice is used in numerous kitchens around the world. Cumin seed is a man ingredient in Indian cooking, blends with various spices to make curry powder, garam masalas and other blends. Tasting slightly bitter, sharp and warm, cumin has a very heavy, strong aroma.
This ancient spice is popular in the cuisines of India, Mexico, North Africa, Western China and the Middle East.
Culinary Uses of Cumin Powder:
- Cumin powder is widely used in preparing curry powders.
- In whole or ground form, cumin is a preferred seasoning as it brings out the natural flavour of foods.
- Whole cumin can be toasted or fried before use to enhance the flavour.
- Used to make chhaas (buttermilk), kadhi, salads and subzis.
- Cumin is commonly used to temper many other legume and tandoori preparations, to enhance the flavour and aroma.
- The flavor of refreshing beverages like lemony jaljeera, minty jaljeera are enhanced with the addition of cumin seeds powder.