Rani Cumin (Jeera) Powder Spice 16oz (454g) ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
PRODUCT INFORMATION Cumin is native to Upper Egypt, now cultivated throughout India. This spice is used in numerous kitchens around the world. Cumin is a main ingredient in Indian cooking, blends with various spices to make curry powder, garam masalas and other blends. Tasting slightly bitter, sharp and warm, cumin has a very heavy, strong aroma.
RECIPE: Aloo Gobi
Cook time:15 min.
Prep. time: 10 min.
Serving size: 4 min.
Heat level: Medium
3 tbsp. butter
4 tbsp. water
2 tsp. salt
½ tbsp. Rani Coriander powder
1 tbsp. Rani Cumin Powder
½ tbsp. Rani chili powder
½ tsp. Rani Ajwain seeds
½ tbsp. Rani Turmeric powder
1 large potato cut in 1’ cubes
1 head of cauliflower broken into florets
1 onion sliced Garnish with fresh coriander leaves
In wok or large fry pan sauté onion, cumin and butter for 3 minutes. Add potato and water. Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Uncover, add turmeric, chilli powder, coriander powder, and salt. Stir well and add cauliflower. Cover for and additional 7 minutes, while continuing to stir occasionally. Turn heat off and let sit for a few minutes. Uncover and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
Product Type: Ground Powder Ingredients: Ground Cumin
Product of India
Alternate Name (Indian) Jeera Ground
- You'll LOVE our Cumin Powder (Jeera) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Packed in a no barrier Plastic Bag, let us tell you how important that is when using Indian Spices!
- Comes from Indian Origin, known for its bitter-sweet cumin properties.
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence! Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Jeera (Hindi)