Rani Cumin (Jeera) Powder Spice, 32oz (2lbs) 907g, Bulk PET-Jar ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Packaging: Plastic Jar
Net Wt.: 32oz (907g) 2lbs
Product of India
Ingredients: Ground Cumin Seeds
PRODUCT INFORMATION Cumin is native to Upper Egypt, now cultivated throughout India. This spice is used in numerous kitchens around the world. Cumin is a main ingredient in Indian cooking, blends with various spices to make curry powder, garam masalas and other blends. Tasting slightly bitter, sharp and warm, cumin has a very heavy, strong aroma. RECIPE:Aloo Gobi Cook time:15 min. Prep. time: 10 min. Serving size: 4 min. Heat level: Medium 3 tbsp. butter4 tbsp. water2 tsp. salt tbsp. Rani Coriander powder1 tbsp. Rani Cumin Powder tbsp. Rani chili powder tsp. Rani Ajwain seeds tbsp. Rani Turmeric powder1 large potato cut in 1’ cubes 1 head of cauliflower broken into florets 1 onion slicedGarnish with fresh coriander leaves In wok or large fry pan saut onion, cumin and butter for 3 minutes. Add potato and water. Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Uncover, add turmeric, chilli powder, coriander powder, and salt. Stir well and add cauliflower. Cover for and additional 7 minutes, while continuing to stir occasionally. Turn heat off and let sit for a few minutes. Uncover and garnish with fresh coriander leaves. PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS Net Wt. 2lbs (32oz) Product of India Alternate Name (Indian) Jeera Ground Packaging: Plastic Bottle Product Type: Ground Powder Ingredients: Ground Cumin
- You'll LOVE our Cumin by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using Indian Spices!
- ❤️Comes from Indian Origin, known for its bitter-sweet cumin properties.
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence! Net Wt. 32oz (2lbs) 907g, Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Jeera (Hindi)