Rani Cumin (Jeera) Powder Spice 200g (7oz) ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt.: 7oz (200g)
Product of India
Ingredients: Ground Cumin Seeds
- You'll LOVE our Cumin by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Comes from Indian Origin, known for its bitter-sweet cumin properties.
- Net Wt. 7oz (200gms), Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Jeera (Hindi)
Cumin is native to Upper Egypt, now cultivated throughout India. This spice is used in numerous kitchens around the world. Cumin is a main ingredient in Indian cooking, blends with various spices to make curry powder, garam masalas and other blends. Tasting slightly bitter, sharp and warm, cumin has a very heavy, strong aroma.