Rani Cracked Wheat Fine (Kansar, Bulgur, Similar to Wheat #1) 32oz (2lbs) 907g ~ All Natural | Vegan | No Colors | NON-GMO
Bulgar (Bulghur) is made by parboiling wheat, and then coarsely drying it. The outer layers of the brand are then removed and the grains are cracked. Once cracked, it is ready to be boiled or steamed. When cooked, it retains its distinctive nutty flavor. Bulghur is commonly found in Mediterranean (Tabouleh), Indian & American (Hot Cereal) Cuisine. We carry it in a fine (commonly called #1), we also have a coarse listing as well.
- You'll LOVE our Cracked Wheat Fine (Kansar / Commonly called Bulgur #1, broken wheat) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🌾100% Natural, No preservatives, Non-GMO, PREMIUM Gourmet Grade.
- 🌾Rani is a USA based company selling quality foods for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- 🌾Bulghur is made by parboiling wheat, and then coarsely drying it, When cooked, it retains its distinctive nutty flavor
- 🌾Net Wt. 32oz (2lbs) 907g, Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Cracked Wheat Fine, Kansar Bulghur, Burghul