Rani Coriander Ground Powder (Indian Dhania) Spice, 80oz (5lbs) 2.27kg Bulk ~ All Natural, Salt-Free | Vegan | No Colors | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt. : 80oz (5lbs) 2.27kg
Product of India
Ingredients: Ground Coriander Seeds
- You'll LOVE our Coriander Powder Ground by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️Comes from the oil rich coriander of the Orissa region of India, not Canada like most coriander found in the USA.
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 80oz (5lbs) 2.27kg, Product of India, Alternate Names: Dhania Powder
You'll LOVE our Coriander Powder by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Indian Dhaniya Powder
Coriander is a Spice made from the seeds /fruit of the Coriander Plant, which is also called the “Cilantro” plant. The seeds have a lemony citrus flavour when crushed, due to terpenes linalool and pinene. It is described as warm, nutty, spicy, and orange-flavoured. Ground Coriander is used to make curries, soups and stews. Also a popular spice for making spice rubs and spice blends for marinades, spice mixes and sauces. A versatile spice in your pies, stir-fries or even for salad dressings to give your dish a spicy woody taste.
Culinary Uses of Coriander Powder:
- Used in south Indian preparations, especially rasam, kara kuzhambu, vegetable preparations, etc.
- It is an essential in many curries and gravies as it has a mild aroma that instigates the appetite.
- Adding ground coriander to pancake and waffle mixes imparts a pleasing taste to it.
- A combination of coriander and cumin seeds powdered together is popularly used in Indian dishes.
Comes from the oil rich coriander of the Orissa region of India, not Canada like most coriander found in the USA.
Premium Quality Coriander Powder
- 100% Natural (No Preservatives)
- Gluten Friendly
- Our Coriander Powder is available in Poly Bag, PET Jar, and Carton Box