Rani Citric Acid Powder, Food Grade (Limbu Ka Ful) 400oz (25lbs) 11.36kg Bulk Box ~ Used for Cooking, Bath Bombs, Cleaning | Gluten Friendly | Kosher | Indian Origin
Packaging: Bulk Box
Product of India
PRODUCT INFORMATION Citric Acid is a naturally occurring fruit acid used to enhance the flavor of food. Citric acid is used to prevent the discoloration of foods that results from oxidization, and adds sour punch to dishes. In India, citric acid is sometimes used to curdle milk in preparation for making paneer, a traditional Indian cheese. There are countless uses for citric acid around your home from descaling hard water, to homemade cleaning detergents and dyeing yarn. Citric Acid can even be used to remove stains from your pool and to make Bath Bombs (fizzies). Read on to learn why so many customers love Milliard's Pure Food-Grade Citric Acid.
- You'll LOVE our Citric Acid by Rani Brand--Here's Why: Citric acid is a kitchen essential used in preserving, flavoring, and cleaning. Completely preserves the Vitamin C content of a food product.
- ❤️The fine granular citric acid is a kitchen essential used in preserving, flavoring, and cleaning completely; preserves the Vitamin C content of a food product.
- ❤️Now KOSHER! Adds an acidic or sour taste to meat, candy, soft drinks, and ice cream. It keeps fruits and vegetables fresh and food flavorful. Perfect for craft making, candy making, pH adjustment, water softening, and more!
- ❤️Perfect for bath bombs, used as the main ingredient along with backing soda (sodium bicarbonate) to make the bath bombs fizz away!!
- ❤️Helps in sprouting, canning, drying or freezing, bread making, conserving, and jarring. Can also be used as a natural cleaning agent. Net Wt. 400oz (25lbs) 11.36kg, Alternate Names: Limbu Ka Ful