Rani Cinnamon Sticks 7oz (200g) ~ 22-26 Sticks, 3 Inches in Length, Cassia Round, PET Jar ~ All Natural | Vegan | No Colors | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO
Cinnamon SticksA Little History!
The evergreen cinnamon tree is native to Sri Lanka, though it is also grown in India, Brazil, Indonesia, and the West Indies. The inner bark of the tree is peeled off, dried and then hand rolled into quills. Suited for both sweet and savory dishes, cinnamon is particularly good with lamb in Moroccan dishes and great in Indian rice dishes. Cinnamon is also great complement to chocolate deserts and in both hot and cold drinks.
Product Type: Whole
Packaging: Plastic Jar
Net Wt. 7oz (200g)
Product of India
Alternative Name (Indian) Dalchini Sabat, It Contains Approx 22-26 sticks in packet, number of sticks may vary depending upon thickness of sticks
- You'll LOVE our Cinnamon Sticks by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️Contains 22-26 Sticks 3 Inches in Length Cassia Cinnamon (Depending on thickness)
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 7oz (200g), Authentic Indian Product, Product of India Alternative Name (Indian) Dalchini Sabat
You'll LOVE our Cinnamon by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Pure and Natural Dalchini
Cinnamon is a spice created from the inner bark of the Cinnamomum tree. Strips of the inner bark are dried until they curl into rolls known as cinnamon sticks or quills. These can then be ground into powder or made into an extract. A sweet and woody flavour, cinnamon has a slight citrusy note, and its spicy taste is often likened to the powerful punch of cloves. Rani Cinnamon is available in Flat, Powder, and Round/Stick.
- 100% Natural (No Preservatives)
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (not irradiated)
- 100% Vegan
- Cinnamon add great flavor and gives a aroma to baked goods