Rani Chilli Whole Stemless 3.5oz (100g) ~ All Natural | Vegan | No Colors | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO
Product Type: Whole
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt. 3.5oz (100g)
Product of India
Ingredients: Red Chillli Whole
- You'll LOVE our Chilli Whole Stemless by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🌶️100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- 🌶️Packed in a no barrier Plastic Bag, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- 🌶️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- 🌶️Net Wt. 3.5oz (100g) , Authentic Indian Product, Product of India, Alternative Name: (Indian) Mirchi Whole
Though originating in Central and South America, chili powder has found its way into being a major component in Indian cuisine. India is one of the largest producers of chilies in the world. Indian Chili powders can rage from being mildly pungent to fiery hot depending on its classification. All chilies are measured in Scoville Units which determine the level of capsaicin in a particular chili. Rani Chill Whole comes from a S4 class chilli pepper and is ideal for cooking spicy meat and lentil dishes.
RECIPE: Hot & Spicy Rasam
Cook time: 30min.
Prep. Time: 30min.
Serving size: 4
Heat level: Hot
4 tomatoes (chopped)
4 tbsp. Rani Toor Dal
2 Green Chilies cut length wise
½ tsp Rani Chili Ground
½ tsp Rani Turmeric Powder Salt to taste Handful fresh coriander leaves
2 tsp Vegetable Oil
½ tsp Rani Mustard Seeds
½ tsp Rani Cumin Seeds
2 pc Rani Red Chili Whole
3-4 Fresh Curry Leaves
½ tsp Rani Asafetida Powder
½ tsp Rani White Pepper Powder Wash the dal and cook till soft.
Set aside, heat the cooking oil in a pan. Add the mustard seeds, cumin seeds, whole chili, pepper, and hing powders and the curry leaves. When the mustard seeds splutter, add the green chilies and tomatoes. Add salt, turmeric, 1 cup of water and cook for 5 minutes. Add the cooked dal, a bit more water and bring to a boil. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.