Rani Chapati Flour (100% Pure Whole Wheat Atta), For Making Roti & Indian Breads 48oz (3lbs) 1.36kg PET Jar ~ All Natural | Vegan
Product Type: Flour
Packaging: Plastic Jar
Net Wt.: 48oz (3lbs) 1.36kg
Product of India
Ingredients: Durum (Chakki) Wheat Atta
- You'll LOVE our Chapati Flour (Chakki Atta) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🌾100% Natural, No preservatives, Non-GMO, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Flour.
- 🌾Commonly used to make roti's (Indian Tortillas) puri & parathas. Staple breads for curries & lentil soups
- 🌾Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- 🌾Authentic flour, Product of India
Atta is a whole wheat flour that is made from durum wheat. Is the perfect flour to use when making roti (the Indian "tortilla", as well as other doughs like chappati, paratha and puri. It is ground in stone mills called chakki and has an authentic taste and texture.
It is a basic in many homes, but there are so many different brands on the market that it can be difficult to choose which might be the best for you and your family. Some are organic, some are gluten free, and some contain extra ingredients. Different ingredients and textures can create slightly different rotis, so it is important to know what you are buying."