Rani Cardamom (Elachi) Ground, Powder Indian Spice 352oz (22lbs) 10kg Bulk Box ~ All Natural | No Color Added | Gluten Friendly | Vegan | NON-GMO | Kosher | No Salt or Fillers
Product Type: Ground
Packaging: Bulk Box
Net Wt. 352oz (22lbs) 10kg
Product of India
Alternative Name: Elachi
Ingredients: Cardamom Powder (Ground decorticated seeds from green cardamom pods)
- You'll LOVE our Cardamom Ground by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️️Now KOSHER! 100% Natural, No preservatives, Additives or Colors, All Natural, Non-GMO, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️️SPECIAL NOTE: This is high quality ground cardamom, we only grind the SEEDS of Green Cardamom Pods, not the pods themselves, our product will be stronger and more flavorful... darker in color too.
- ❤️️Packed in a no barrier Plastic Bag, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices! Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️️NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product. Net Wt. 352oz (22lbs) 10kg, Authentic Indian Product (Product of India), Alternative Name: (Indian) Ground Elachi
Cardamom is native to the forest of South India, where it grows wild. The most common use of cardamom powder would be to flavor desserts. In India almost all sweets have a hint of cardamom in them which makes them so rich in taste.
Culinary Uses of Cardamom Ground:
- Use in place of (or alongside) other warm spices, like cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Can be added in sweets that are served at festivals like Gujarati desserts
- Cardamom powder is widely used in Indian sweet dishes, ice creams, milk specialities, and hot masala milk.
- It adds flavour and aroma to many rice dishes, vegetables and other richly-flavoured dishes.
You'll LOVE our Cardamom Ground by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
We only grind the seeds of green cardamom pods, not the pods themselves.
Cardamom is native to the forest of South India, where it grows wild. Second only to the spice saffron in value, cardamom is one of the world’s expensive spices. Cardamom can enhance both sweet and savory dishes. It has been important in Indian cuisines, being a useful ingredient in sumptuous curries to adding a camphoric flavor to Indian masala chai.
- Our Cardamom Ground comes from ground seeds of Green Cardamom pods.
- 100% Natural, Gluten Friendly, Vegan, Non-GMO, No Preservatives and Non-ETO (Not irradiated)
- Pure! NO Salt, NO MSG, NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product.
- Alternate Names: Elachi, Hari Elaichi (Hindi)