Rani Black Pepper Whole (Peppercorns), Premium Indian MG-1 Grade 28oz (1.75lbs) 800g ~ All Natural | Gluten Friendly | Non-GMO | Perfect Size for Grinders!
Packaging: Poly Bag
Net Wt. 28oz (1.75lbs) 800g
Product of India
Ingredients: Black Peppercorns, MG-1 (Indian)
- You'll LOVE our Black Pepper Whole (Premium MG-1 Grade) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️Packed in a no barrier Plastic Bag, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 28oz (1.75lbs) 800g, Authentic Indian Product, Product of India, Alternative Name: (Indian) Kali Mirch
Black Pepper A Little History!
Black pepper is native to the Malabar Coast of India. A dried unripe berry of a vinous pipper nigrum, this spice has a very pungent and fierce taste. Pepper is best if ground directly onto food. With hot dishes it is best to add pepper towards the end of the cooking process to preserve its aroma. At one time a very rare and highly valued spice, it was traded at the value of gold.