Rani Black Pepper Whole (Peppercorns), Premium Indian MG-1 Grade 16oz (454g) ~ Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Natural Perfect size for Grinders | Indian Origin
Product Type: Whole Seeds
Packaging: Plastic Jar
Net Wt. 16oz (454g)
Product of India
Alternative Name (Indian) Kali Mirch
Ingredients: Black Peppercorns, MG-1 (Indian)
- You'll LOVE our Black Pepper Whole (Premium MG-1 Grade) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 16oz (454gms), Authentic Indian Product, Product of India Alternative Name (Indian) Kali Mirch
Use black pepper as an ingredient in recipes to add flavor and spice to meats, fish, vegetables, salad dressings, soups, stir-fries, pasta, and more.
- 100% Natural (No Preservatives)
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (not irradiated)
- 100% Vegan
You'll LOVE our Black Pepper Whole by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Premium Indian MG-1 Grade
Black Pepper is the dried, mature but unripe berry (fruit) of Piper nigrum, a branching vine or climbing, perennial shrub. Black pepper is the most important spice of India and world due to its day-to-day use. There is a distinct and undeniable earthiness to the flavor of black pepper, one that is woody, piney, and sharp all at the same time.Black pepper is the most pungent and flavorful of all types of peppers and it is available as whole or cracked peppercorns or ground into powder.
- Black pepper is more aromatic than the other varieties of pepper.
- Black pepper (Piper nigrum) is known as the "King of Spices" because of its strong aroma and is widely used in all major cuisines around the world.
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years.
- Authentic Product of India