Rani Black Cumin Seeds (Kala Jeera / Bunium Bulbocastanum) 3oz (85g) PET Jar ~ All Natural | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Vegan | Indian Origin
Product Type: Whole Seeds
Packaging: Plastic Bottle
Net Wt. 3oz (85g)
Product of India
Ingredients: Black Cumin Seeds (Bunium bulbocastanum / Kala Jeera)
Black Cumin Seeds (Kala Jeera)A Little History!
Derived from a wild herb grown in the mountain regions of Northern India, black cumin seeds are mainly used in Kashmiri and Punjabi cuisine. Closely related to cumin, kala jeera has smaller, thinner seeds that are darker in color and a bitter sweet flavor more reminiscent of caraway than cumin. Black cumin is used extensively in lentil dished, curries, pullos and biryani.
- You'll LOVE our Black Cumin Seeds (Bunium bulbocastanum / Kala Jeera) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, No preservatives or "fillers" & Great Health Benefits
- ❤️Packed in a no barrier resealable/reusable Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when handling Indian Spices!
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 3oz (85gms), Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Kala Jeera (Hindi)