Rani Black Cardamom Powder (Kali Elachi) Indian Spice 3oz (85g) PET Jar ~ Natural | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Packaging: Plastic Jar
Net Wt. 3oz (85g)
Product of India
Ingredients: Black Cardamom Powder
- You'll LOVE our Black Cardamom Powder by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️Commonly used in Indian Biryani, Curry & Vietnamese PHO
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 3oz (85g) Product of India, Alternate Names: Elachi, Kali Elachi (Hindi), Big Cardamom
Rani Black Cardamom Powder
Ground Large Black Cardamom Pods
Native to the Eastern Himalayan regions, Black Cardamom is a large brown pod containing highly aromatic seeds. Unlike green pods this cardamom is rarely used in deserts and sweet dishes. It is a staple spice used in African, Indian and Middle Eastern cooking. It has a unique smoky flavor and is used in Basmati rice and stew type dishes. Black cardamom should be used sparingly due to its intense and rich flavor.
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly
- Black cardamom should be used sparingly due to its intense and rich flavor.
- Black cardamom is known for its outstanding aroma
- Commonly used in Indian Biryani, Curry & Vietnamese PHO
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years.
Be mindful that the ground version is much stronger than the whole pods and you will need to use it sparingly in dishes to avoid over powdering the dish with a smoky cardamom flavour.
- Mix powdered black cardamom with other spices to make marinates for red meat.
- Add it to stews and curry base sauces.
- Add a pinch to smoothies for a smoky fragrance.
- Use for BBQ’s
- Sprinkle of melted cheese