Rani Black Cardamom Pods (Kali Elachi) Whole Indian Spice 1.75oz (50g) Pet Jar ~ Natural | Vegan | Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO | Indian Origin ~ Smokey | Tsaoko | Cao Guo | Bach Dan Khau | Badi
PRODUCT INFORMATION Native to the Eastern Himalayan regions, Black Cardamom is a large brown pod containing highly aromatic seeds. Unlike green pods this cardamom is rarely used in deserts and sweet dishes. It is a staple spice used in African, Indian and Middle Eastern cooking. It has a unique smoky flavor and is used in Basmati rice and stew type dishes. Black cardamom should be used sparingly due to its intense and rich flavor.
- You'll LOVE our Black Cardamom by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using high quality Indian Spices!
- Commonly used in Indian Biryani, Curry & Vietnamese PHO
- Product of India, Alternate Names: Elachi, Kali Elachi (Hindi), Big Cardamom