Rani Araroot (Arrowroot) Powder, Starch 14oz (400g) ~ All Natural | Gluten Free Ingredients | No Color | Vegan | NON-GMO
Arrowroot powder is a starch that is produced from the tubers of arrowroot plants. Perfect for gluten-free cooking, it is a great substitute for cornstarch and four and is often used as a thickening agent in sauces, gravies, soups and puddings. Directions For thickening: Arrowroot is best used at the end of your cooking just before boiling, as continued heating will cause it to lose its thickening ability. For gravies and sauces: add Arrowroot Starch to a small amount of cool liquid first, then whisk into hot liquids.For homemade ice cream: Arrowroot starch can help stop ice crystals from forming, which can make the ice cream too frozen to scoop. Use 1 tsp Arrowroot Starch per pint of ice cream.As an egg replacer: whisk together 1 Tbsp ...
- You'll LOVE our Araroot Powder (Tapioca Powder) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- All Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Flour.
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Net Wt. 14oz (400gms), Authentic Indian Product, Arrowroot Powder (Manihot esculenta)
- Gluten Free; Vegan; Vegetarian; Paleo Friendl