Rani Amchur (Mango) Ground Powder Spice 3oz (85g) ~ All Natural, Indian Origin | No Color | Gluten Friendly | Vegan | NON-GMO | No Salt or fillers
Amchur Powder (Dry Mango) A Little History!
Amchur powder is made form unripe mangoes which have been sliced, sun-dried and then ground into powder. Mangoes themselves are indigenous to India and Malaysia. This spice is confined chiefly to Indian cuisine. It adds a tart, sour flavor to curries, chutneys and vegetable dishes.
Product Type: Ground Powder
Product of India
Important note: As we do not use fillers, de-clumpers or chemicals, this product does tend to clump naturally. It does not mean its old, its just how nature intended it to be.
- Special Note: Our spices do not have anti-caking agents and other harmful addititives, hence with a stick product like our mango powder, natural clumping will occur. This does not indicate that the product is old or bad, just all natural!
- You'll LOVE our Amchur Ground by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, No preservatives or Fillers, All Natural, Non-GMO, Gluten Free Ingredients, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Packed in a no barrier resealable/reusable Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when handling Indian Spices!
- Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Dry Mango Powder
Have not Cooked with it before?
RECIPE: Amchur Fish
Cook time: 20 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Serving size: 4
Heat level: Medium
8 boneless pieces of cod
1 tsp. Rani Chilli powder
1 tsp. Rani Tandoori Masala
1 tsp. Rani Amchur Powder
Salt to taste
4 tbsp. bread crumbs
4 tbsp. corn oil
1 tsp. minced garlic
1 tsp. minced ginger
Marinate the fish in the chilli powder, tandoori masala, minced ginger, garlic, and salt for 5min. Mix the Amchur powder, bread crumbs. Arrange fish on a greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with the bread crumbs and drizzle with corn oil. Bake in oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until the fish becomes flakey.