Rani Amchur (Mango) Ground Powder Spice 3oz (85g) PET Jar ~ All Natural | Gluten Friendly | Vegan | NON-GMO | No Salt or Fillers | Kosher | Indian Origin
Packaging: Plastic Bottle
Net Wt. 3oz (85g)
Product of India
Ingredients: Ground Unripe Green Mangoes
- Special Note: Our spices do not have anti-caking or anti clumping agents or other harmful additives, hence with a sticky product like our mango powder, natural clumping will occur. This does not indicate that the product is old or bad, just all natural!
- 🥭You'll LOVE our Amchur Ground by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🥭100% Natural, No preservatives or Fillers, All Natural, Non-GMO, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- 🥭Now KOSHER! Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when handling Indian Spices!
- 🥭Net Wt. 3oz (85g), Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Dry Mango Powder
Have not Cooked with it before?
RECIPE: Amchur Fish
Cook time: 20 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Serving size: 4
Heat level: Medium
8 boneless pieces of cod
1 tsp. Rani Chilli powder
1 tsp. Rani Tandoori Masala
1 tsp. Rani Amchur Powder
Salt to taste
4 tbsp. bread crumbs
4 tbsp. corn oil
1 tsp. minced garlic
1 tsp. minced ginger
Marinate the fish in the chilli powder, tandoori masala, minced ginger, garlic, and salt for 5min. Mix the Amchur powder, bread crumbs. Arrange fish on a greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with the bread crumbs and drizzle with corn oil. Bake in oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until the fish becomes flakey.
Rani Amchur Ground
Ground Unripe Green Mango is....
...nature's natural souring agent. Giving your favorite dishes a citrusy flavor while giving you the added nutritional benefits of mangoes! Often used in samosa and pakora fillings, stews and soups, fruit salads and pastries, curries, chutneys, pickles and dals and to tenderize meats, poultry, and fish. It is also added to marinades for meat and poultry as an enzymatic tenderizer, and lends its sourness to chutneys and pickles. Often can replace lemon/lime flavor without adding any liquid.
- We do not have any fillers, anti-caking agents or most importantly, no salt! All natural, fresh & premium quality spices... taste the difference in all your dishes.
- Alternate Names: Amchur Ground
- Pure! NO Salt, NO MSG, NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product.
Rani's Spices.... Live Healthy!
Amchur powder is made form unripe mangoes which have been sliced, sun-dried and then ground into powder. Mangoes themselves are indigenous to India and Malaysia. This spice is confined chiefly to Indian cuisine. It adds a tart, sour flavor to curries, chutneys and vegetable dishes.
- 100% Natural
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (Not irradiated)
- Made in small batches for freshness & purity!