Rani Organic Kashmiri Chilli Powder (Deggi Mirch, Low Heat) 16oz (1lb) 454g PET Jar ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Indian Origin | USDA Certified Organic
Product Type: Single Herbs and Spices
Item Form: Powder
Packaging: Plastic Jar
Net Wt. 16oz (1lb) 454g
Product of India
Ingredients: Organic Ground Kashnmiri Chillies 12000-15000 SHU
Though originating in Central and South America, chilli powder has found its way into being a major component in Indian cuisine. India is one of the largest producers of chilies in the world. Indian Chilli powders can rage from being mildly pungent to fiery hot depending on its classification. All chilies are measured in Scoville Units which determine the level of capsaicin in a particular chili. Rani Kashmiri Chilli is very mild, the seeds are removed to further reduce heat, registering at 12,000-15,000 SHU on the head index (comparing to cayenne & extra hot which is 50,000-100,000 SHU). While lower in heat, the chilli taste & beautiful color are well preserve
- You'll LOVE our Rani Organic Kashmiri Chilli Powder (Deggi Mirch, Low Heat) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🌶️USDA Certified Organic, 100% Natural, No preservatives, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- 🌶️Kashmiri Chilli is known for its outstanding color and VERY mild heat characteristics, ours are further reduced by removing the seeds before grinding.
- 🌶️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- 🌶️Net Wt. 16oz (1lb) 454g, 12,000- 15,000 SHU Heat Level, Authentic Indian Product (Product of India), Alternate Name: (Indian) Deggi Mirchi