Rani Organic Chat Masala (8-Spice Seasoning Salt) Tangy Indian Seasoning 20oz (1.25lbs) 567g PET Jar ~ All Natural | USDA Certified Organic
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Product Type: Mixed Spices and Seasonings
Item Form: Masala Powder
Packaging: Plastic Jar
Net Wt. 20oz (1.25lbs) 567g
Product of India
Ingredients: Organic Dried Mango Slice, Organic Cumin Whole, Organic Coriander Whole, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Ginger, Organic Clove, Organic Ajwain, Organic Salt
Chat Masala is a flavorful seasoning blend used in fruit and vegetable snack dishes. In the West, this seasoning most commonly used in Indian restaurants for the topping of onions, chilies & salads. In India, Chat Masala is often is sprinkled on dishes all kinds of savory dishes, paneer (Indian Cheese) and meats. Its used like salt and pepper.
- You'll LOVE our Rani Organic Chat Masala (8-Spice Seasoning Salt) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️Ever wonder what they sprinkle on onions, tomatoes, cucumbers in Indian Food? Here it is! Goes great on fruit, salads, cheeses, onions to liven them up, sprinkle them on like salt!
- ❤️USDA Certified Organic, No MSG! 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice. Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- ❤️Authentic 8-Spice Blend Chat Masala (unlike many others who use only 5-6 spices to keep costs down). Rani is a family owned USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product. Net Wt. 20oz (1.25lbs) 567g, Authentic Indian Product