Rani Kashmiri Chilli Powder (Deggi Mirch, Low Heat) Ground Indian Spice 80oz (5lbs) 2.27kg ~ All Natural | Salt-Free | Vegan | No Colors | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Packaging: Plastic Bags
Net Wt. 80oz (5lbs) 2.27kg
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Kashmiri Chilli Powder (Deggi Mirch, low heat) Ground by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🌶️100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- 🌶️Kashmiri Chilli is known for its outstanding color and VERY mild heat characteristics, ours are further reduced by removing the seeds before grinding.
- 🌶️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- 🌶️12,000-15,000 SHU Heat Level, Net Wt. 80oz (5lbs) 2.27kg, Product of India Alternate Name (Indian) Deggi Mirchi Ground
It is used to give flavor and color to curries, vegetables, sauces, soups and stews. . The chilli imparts a rich red color when added to gravy making the dish eye-feasting.
- 100% Natural
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (Not irradiated)
You'll LOVE our Kashmiri Chili Powder by Rani Brand--Here's Why
Low Heat 18,000 - 22,000 SHU
Originating in Central and South America, chilli powder has found its way into being a major component in Indian cuisine. India is one of the largest producers of chilies in the world. Chilli can rage from being mildly pungent to fiery hot depending on its classification. Chilies are measured in Scoville Units which determine the level of capsaicin in a particular chili. Our Kashmiri Variety has a bright red color, gives you chilli flavor without the extreme heat, ideal for the mild palette.
- Great Color & Chilli Flavor without the extreme heat!
- Pure! NO Salt, NO MSG, NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product.
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years.
- Authentic Indian Product (Product of India) Alternate Names: Hot Mirchi Ground