Rani Crushed Chilli (Pizza Type Cut) Indian Spice 2oz (56g) ~ All Natural, No Color added, Gluten Friendly | Vegan | NON-GMO | No Salt or fillers
Packaging: Plastic Jar
Net Wt. 2oz (56g)
Product of India
Rani Crushed Chilli
Though originating in Central and South America, chili powder has found its way into being a major component in Indian cuisine. India is one of the largest producers of chilies in the world. Indian Chili powders can rage from being mildly pungent to fiery hot depending on its classification.
- You'll LOVE our Crushed Chilli (Pizza Type Cut) Ground by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, No preservatives, Non-GMO, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Common Crushed chilli, commonly put on pizza, pasta or any of your favorite foods for a little extra heat.
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- Pure! NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product. Net Wt. 2oz (56g), Authentic Indian Product, Alternative Name (Indian) Hot Mirchi Ground