Rani Ajwain Seeds (Carom Bishops Weed) Spice Whole 3oz (85g) ~ Natural | Vegan | Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Ajwain is native to Southern India and is closely related to cumin and caraway, though all three spices differ in taste. The spice is widely used in Indian breads, pickles and soups. It has a hot, bitter taste, strong at times, though not dominating.
RECIPE: Southern Style Spinach
Cook time: 15min
Prep. time: 5 min.
Serving size: 4
Heat level: Medium
3 ½ cups chopped spinach
1 tbsp. Rani Tamarind paste
2 green chillies chopped
¼ tsp Rani Ajwain Seeds
2 tsp Rani Granulated garlic
1 tbsp coconut powder
2 tsp. salt
4 cups water
Product of India
Alternate Name: (English) Bishop's Weed
Product Type: Seeds
Ingredients: Ajwain Seeds
- You'll LOVE our Ajwain (Carom Bishops Weed) Seeds by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Free Ingredients, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Packed in a no barrier Plastic Bag, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Authentic Indian Product, Product of India Alternative Name (Indian) Ajwain Seeds