Rani Biryani Masala Curry Paste (Cooking Spice Paste for Indian Rice Dishes, Pullao/Pilau) 10.5oz (300g) Glass Jar ~ All Natural | Vegan | No Colors | Gluten Free | NON-GMO | Kosher | Indian Origin
Packaging: Carton Box
Product of India
is one of the most famous traditional recipes made with some easily available ingredients. This irresistible delicacy makes for a perfect wholesome meal, made with rice, spices and veggies; this biryani is often prepared for special occasion and festivals. It tastes best when served with raita or salad. It’s a perfect party recipe that is made in a pressure cooker without layering. Also, to make it more aromatic some saffron strings and some kewra water is added, this makes the biryani amazingly delicious. We make this an authentic biryani by slowly cooking on dum. This cooking on dum gives the biryani its uniqueness and originality. All the ingredients are blended to give amazing flavor and taste. Great with Vegetables or Chicken.
Rani Brand products bring the finest products fresh from the farms of India. Try other premium Rani Brand products. From The freshest Spices, to the tastiest Pickles, Pastes & Chutney’s. Rani is your choice for Premium Indian Foods
- You'll LOVE our Biryani Masala (Cooking Spice Paste for Indian Rice Dishes, Pullao / Pilau) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️️Now KOSHER! 100% Natural, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, PREMIUM Gourmet Grade Spice P.
- ❤️️Packed in a glass jar, bubbled & boxed to reach you safe!
- ❤️️Authentic Family Recipe Blend, Easy to follow recipe on bottle. Rani is a family owned USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️️Net Wt. 10.5oz (300g), Product of India
You'll LOVE our Biryani Curry Paste (Cooking Spice Paste for Indian Rice Dishes, Pullao / Pilau) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
One of India's staple foods is basmati rice and what better way to enjoy it than in a Biryani dish. Biryani is a spiced rice pilaf. It can be enjoyed with a variety of meats or just your favorite veggies. Its meant for special occasions and is a meal in itself. Our famous family Rani recipe for making the worlds best Biryani is in this jar for you to enjoy with your family!
- Now KOSHER!
- Gluten Friendly
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years.
Culinary uses of biryani curry paste:
- Biryani curry paste is a flavorful blend of spices and aromatics that is commonly used to prepare biryani, a popular rice dish in South Asian cuisine. While the primary use of biryani curry paste is to marinate meat or vegetables before cooking them with rice, it can also be used in various other culinary applications.
- Biryani Rice: The most obvious use of biryani curry paste is to make biryani rice. You can cook the rice separately and then mix it with the paste while layering it with cooked meat or vegetables.
- Biryani Sauce: You can use biryani curry paste as a base to prepare a flavorful sauce. Simply heat some oil, add the paste, and cook it until the flavors are well developed.
- Biryani curry paste can be used as a marinade for meat, seafood, or vegetables. Simply coat the ingredients with the paste and let them marinate for a few hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Stir-Fries and Curries: You can use biryani curry paste as a flavor base for stir-fries and curries. Heat some oil, add the paste, and cook it for a minute or two to release the aromas.
- Grilling or Roasting: Biryani curry paste can be used as a marinade for grilling or roasting. Coat the meat, poultry, or vegetables with the paste and let them marinate for a while.
Glass Jar and Packed in a Box! (Very Important)
Proper food storage helps to preserve the quality and nutritional value of the foods you purchase. That's why we only use high quality glass jars, secured in bubble wrap, packed in a box, and packed in another box so that it arrives to you in perfect condition. Most importantly you receive un-degraded full flavor Cooking Pastes!
Chicken Biryani Recipe - Serves 3
Method of Preparation:
1. In a pan, gently heat the oil and saute onion until golden.
2. Stir in Rani's Biryani Spice Paste, add chicken and cook until lighlty browned.
3. Add drained Basmati rice, tomatoes and water, mix well and cover the pan.
4. Simmer on low heat for 10-12 minutes until the bastmati rice is cooked and the water has evaporated.
5. Garnish with chopped cilantro leaf (optional)
- 2/3 cup Basmati Rice
- 1 1/4 cup fresh or canned tomatoes, diced
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4-5 tbsp Rani's Biryani Spice Paste
- 3/4 lb diced chicken breast